To show our appreciation for all of your support, we are hosting a Halloween themed contest! We are hosting early so the prize arrives for Halloween! :) We reached 2k on Facebook! Woot! <3
YOU WIN: One custom made Halloween themed collar/choker!
All you have to do is reblog this photo, no following required!
Every reblog counts as an entry into a random draw!
Contest ends September 15th
Good luck Everyone!
This contest is still on!! Will end NEXT WEEK! ^o^ <3
Blood Royal - Episode 2
Help me spread XKit!
As you know, most of the features of XKit is based on suggestions made by its users. More users means more bug reports, which makes XKit more stable, and more suggestions, which means a bigger list of features you can enjoy.
If you like XKit, there are two ways you can spread it (and your fellow bloggers have more features on their dashboard):
- Reblog this post explaining XKit so people can find out what it is.
- or, alternatively, use one of the XKit Badges.
Thank you for using and supporting XKit! =3
|—||albert einstein, barack obama, and god (via macklemorebrony)|
1. it’s not your fault when your anxiety or depression flares up and you lose control of your emotions.
2. always remember: when you want to kill yourself, don’t.
3. you’ll forget all about that boy who broke your heart in ninth grade.
4. always remember: you deserve to fall in love with being alive.
5. don’t blame your ex for your sadness.
6. always remember: be nice to your mother, she loves you.
7. cutting calories won’t make you happy.
8. always remember: don’t feel bad about yourself when someone doesn’t want you. it’s not you, it’s them. it’s always them.
9. you don’t need anyone else to complete you. you’re whole as you are.
10. always remember: you are alive and that is a truly wonderous thing.
11. don’t hold people hostage in your life when they decide to leave.
12. always remember: you were beautiful long before he told you that you were.
13. the most toxic people in your life can teach you the most valuable lessons.
not just followers, everyone.
I’m here if any of you need to talk<3
The best part is, this post actually does something, it offers support, unlike one of those useless “reblog if you care” posts.
Exactly. Which is why I’ll reblog this one.
Loving your body isn’t conceited
Feeling proud of yourself doesn’t make you a narcissist
Giving yourself credit for something won’t make you lose motivation to keep bettering yourself
Caring about your own happiness isn’t shallow
Putting your recovery first isn’t selfish
Check out http://hotcosplaychicks.tumblr.com for more awesome cosplay
Hentai-Spress || (Click the picture for HD!)